Applications of AI in daily life is increasing day by day. From the news feed in facebook to smoke alarm in the kitchen uses AI. AI is covering everywhere in our daily life day by day.
There are two subsections of AI, machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) which forms a wide range of applications in our daily life. Here are some of them.
Automated customer support for online stores
Online stores uses automated replies for new customers. Which welcome each customer cordially. As well as AI replies to most common questions asked in inbox. So, it is easier to communicate with customers in perception of AI.
Larger brands uses artificial intelligence to process there huge customer data in order to make a recommendations and custom content.
Predictions and Recommendations
In many financial organization AI is used to make more accurate predictions. AI can predict the upcoming product, price, revenue and loss. So, companies can produce the right product.
In your social networks like facebook, instagram, youtube you see some suggestion or recommendations. Those are one kind of AI which is generated based on a research on your regular interests.
AI has implemented a very high quality security. Surveillance systems of AI has added a huge protection to prevent threats and identify suspects.
Antivirus software from top providers uses AI in addition to other detection methods to identify new threats and contain them before they become a problem.
AI enabled cars have predictive safety powers and allows for self-driving modes. In recent yeara, AI in the automotive industry has seen a larger application than before, most notably on Tesla cars.
The role of AI curation on Facebook. Apple, Amazon, and Google are some of the other household brands that integrate AI into their products and services.
- Siri, Apple’s voice assistant, uses AI to better understand your commands and habits and become more helpful over time. It may not yet be as receptive as a real assistant, but its accuracy has been improving incrementally.
- Gmail uses machine learning to filter spam and other unwanted emails.
- Google Translate uses statistical analysis of language patterns to provide more accurate translations.
- Google Maps uses AI to suggest better routes and means of transportation.
- Amazon uses AI to provide product suggestions and other predictions.
- Netflix taps into the power of AI to provide suggestions and trends. Netflix’s AI analyzes your records and ratings and considers dynamic factors such as time of day to understand your viewing habits.